Monday, November 26, 2007
^_^ ah~ happy days with my newest friend *cuddles the pretty DS Lite*
Thanks to Haru, I managed to get some games from her(and my R4 working) so life isn't as boring ;D
was thinking about making another blog for my travels, since I like to take photos and I am travelling alot recently xD;;
Got camp from tml till sat in Malaysia so I won't be able to go for the Cadet's Nite tml @o@ ah well...
I feel like a very lazy pig nowadays ._.
eating, sleeping, playing and watching shows.
apparently, I have no time to commit to a job or help out for EOY as I'm not in Singapore for most of the time... *feels kinda useless* ._.
and the debts. *sighs* money money money...
got about $45 left to pay off my costume. owe my mom a LOT of money, I don't even wanna start listing out that one >_>
and well, all the things that I'm trying to save up for T_T *gets stabbed*
I shall cheer myself up with my DS
ciaoz~
mirror mirror on the wall, its saga desu! @
4:12 PM